- Asia Impact Center
- East Africa Center
- West Africa Center
- Lat.Am. / Caribbean
- Education & Events
- Career Center
|How to Order Trial Seeds|
TRIAL SAMPLE PACKETS TO ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT WORKERS:
The ECHO FL Seed Bank offers small sample packets of seeds to
those working on behalf of the poor, particularly in developing countries. It
is our hope that these seeds will be used to evaluate new species that may help
alleviate hunger, improve the soil, and produce income in areas where
agriculture is difficult.
Instructions for Ordering Free Sample Seeds:
· Search the online store, ECHO Seed Catalog, for a particular item.
· Designate your order mailing address and email address – home, work, or wherever you choose!
· The maximum number of free seed packets you may order is ten (10), and that must be no more than one (1) of each species/variety.
· Enter the promotional code you receive from ECHO (To request the promo code, fill out this form and an ECHO staff member will respond.)
· Pay for any additional seeds above the 10 sample packet benefit to active development workers.
· Submit your order and our ECHO FL staff will process and ship your order within 2 weeks.
Please keep in mind that our seed bank is not a commercial seed company. We rely on a just a few staff, interns and volunteers to produce, package and process seed orders. Typically orders are processed and shipped within 2 weeks of the date your order is placed. Orders are shipped by US Postal Service international standard shipping. We appreciate your patience!
10/28/2016 » 5/15/2017
ECHO Asia Nepal Agriculture and Community Development Workshop
5/8/2017 » 5/12/2017
TAD Workshop: Seed Saving- a practical overview for small-scale seed banking
7/24/2017 » 7/28/2017
Tropical Agriculture Development: The Basics- July
8/14/2017 » 8/18/2017
An Introduction to Community Development
10/3/2017 » 10/6/2017
6th Biennial ECHO Asia Agriculture & Community Development Conference